KEEN 1020086 MEN'S STEEL TOE EH WATERPROOF HIKER - BROWN
KEEN Utility® Detroit XT Steel Toe Waterproof Work Hiker has all the safety features you need with the added benefit of extended sizing; up to size 17.
These men's 5 inch brown work boots with blue accents meet ASTM standards for impact and compression as well as electrical hazard protection. The boots will keep you comfortable and dry with waterproofing and confident in your footing with a rubber outsole for heat-, oil- and slip-resistance protection.
The KEEN Utility® line of work boots are durable, as well, with a scuff-resistant toe and the quality full-grain leather with textile accents.
If you want waterproof hiker work shoes with a safety toe in extended sizes, purchase these KEEN Utility® shoes.
· Moisture-wicking lining
· Waterproof membrane
· Scuff-resistant toe
· Removable dual density EVA foot bed - Lightweight cushioning
· ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
· ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
· Reflective highlights
· Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
· Nubuck leather upper
· Contoured removable EVA insole
· Molded EVA midsole
· Non-marking outsole
· 5 Inches in height
· Left and right asymmetrical toe caps
· Weight: 1.4 pounds per pair for a size 10